Independent consultant in mathematical modelling for strategy and risk management. Expert in quantification and modelling of uncertainty, portfolio optimization and decision analysis
Owner & CEO
Workshops covered by this speaker
Probability for Pragmatists
Topics covered by Graeme
About this Speaker
- PhD and post-doctoral study at the University of Cambridge in Applied Mathematics
- 10 years in technical consultancy, applying mathematical modelling to a variety of optimization and troubleshooting projects across a variety of industries.
- Lecturer at the Technical University of Denmark and Copenhagen University on Causality and Explanation
- Head of Research and Development at DONG E&P
- Head of Portfolio Analysis at Maersk Oil
- Head of Enterprise Risk Management at Maersk Oil
- Head of Strategy at Maersk Oil
- Independent consultant since 2019
Proudly supported by
Want to sponsor this event? Contact Us.