Independent consultant in mathematical modelling for strategy and risk management. Expert in quantification and modelling of uncertainty, portfolio optimization and decision analysis
Workshops covered by this speaker
Probability for Pragmatists
Topics covered by Graeme
About this Speaker
- PhD and post-doctoral study at the University of Cambridge in Applied Mathematics
- 10 years in technical consultancy, applying mathematical modelling to a variety of optimization and troubleshooting projects across a variety of industries.
- Lecturer at the Technical University of Denmark and Copenhagen University on Causality and Explanation
- Head of Research and Development at DONG E&P
- Head of Portfolio Analysis at Maersk Oil
- Head of Enterprise Risk Management at Maersk Oil
- Head of Strategy at Maersk Oil
- Independent consultant since 2019
Proudly supported by
Want to sponsor this event? Contact Us.