RISK AWARENESS WEEK 2020 So many amazing workshops, consider upgrading for a full access pass
Julian has over 30 years of international management and leadership experience. His principal expertise is in risk management and leadership. He also has over 20 years of Director level and C-Suite experience in the commercial, government, and not-for-profit sectors in Australia, and internationally.
His credentials include Australian Security Medal (ASM), Graduate of the Australian Institute of Company Directors (GAICD), Fellow of the Risk Management Institution of Australasia (RMIA), Registered Security Professional (RSecP), Master of Risk Management (MRiskMgt), Professional Certificate in Property Portfolio Management, and Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE), as well as Diplomas in Project Management, Business Management, and Security Risk Management.
His focus is on consulting, working with startups, writing, and having adventures. So far he has lived and worked on five continents. His second-favorite word is peregrinate which means "to travel, especially on foot." Number one favorite word is "belum" which is Indonesian for 'not yet'. He is also partial to motorcycles (especially his S1000RR for those of you who care about such things) and all forms of travel.
Free copy of the Security Risk Management Aide-Mémoire and free license for SECTARA risk software
If you'd like a free PDF copy of my latest book and a fully featured free trial of our latest risk management software, just sign up at this link.
Please note, you need to register as an attendee before you can access this freebie.
Connect with Julian
About this Speaker
Julian has worked in risk management, security, IT, training and general management. He has started over 20 businesses, published four books, and lived on five continents (so far).
He also claims to have resigned from more perfectly good jobs than most people will have in their lifetime, including:
- Divisional Manager of the $250 million ASX listed Citadel Group Ltd (CGL)
- Operations Manager for exploration activities in East Africa
- Manager of Property and Security for the Australian Government's most extensive international network (Austrade)
- Security Manager of Australia’s largest resources project (the $24 billion North West Shelf Project)
- Senior Risk Adviser for the Australian Department of Health and Ageing
- Director of CGL, 3 times ranked one of the 20 fastest growing companies in Australia
- Director of the Risk Management Institution of Australasia
- Director of the Australian Institute of Professional Intelligence Officers
- Director of the Washington, DC-based Security Risk Management and Analysis Association (SARMA)
He is also one of the founders of Citadel Group Ltd (CGL) where he played a minor part in taking it from coffee shop meetings to the Australian Stock Exchange.
You can find more about his current interests at www.JulianTalbot.com, www.linkedin.com/today/author/juliantalbot, or http://bit.ly/JulianTalbot
Proudly supported by
Your logo could go here!
If you'd like to get your brand in front of attendees following the categories this speaker is talking about (on this page, via email and during each talk) contact us.